Blocking reactors are used for reactive power compensation. Their main function is to protect the capacitor unit from the excessive level of power harmonic in the electrical network. Small losses and small size and weight in relation to capacity are typical for blocking reactors.
- Inductance tolerance: ±3%
- Linearity: I[lin]=1,2* (I+I+…I[n-1]+I[n]) =1,2*SI, at which point the inductance may not go below 95% of the rated value
- Serial numbering: Each reactor is tested and approved in compliance with the relevant requirements
- Outlets: Standard aluminium bus bars
- Protection class: standard IP00