Isolation transformers are used to create galvanic isolation between two electrical networks. The transformer can convert the voltage from higher to lower or it can be the same on both sides of the transformers.
Trafotek has long experience in manufacturing isolation transformers. The isolation transformers are designed and manufactured with the same quality standards as our distribution transformers.
- Vacuum Pressure Impregnated (VPI) dry type IEC transformers
- Isolation transformers up to 40 kVA and higher
- Safety isolation transformers up to 16 kVA and higher
- UL type aprroval up to 110 kVA
- 1- and 3-phase transformers
- Protection levels IP00 or IP23
- Insulation class F/155°C (standard) or H/180°C
- Temperature rise class B, F (standard) or H